Phorms Frankfurt, the Kinderzeit educational institutes and TIMS have come together to form the Bündnis Bilinguale Bildung Rhein-Main (Rhine–Main alliance for bilingual education).
Bilingual education is becoming increasingly important, a point that has been emphasised by the EU: numerous official institutions of the European Union believe that people should master two community languages at a ‘functional level’ in addition to their mother tongue. The partner organisations in the alliance have set out to accomplish this task with a professional approach that is bound to succeed.
Parents who wish their children to have a bilingual education in German and English will benefit from the Rhine–Main alliance for bilingual education. For children, the alliance makes it possible to enjoy a continuous bilingual education at school from their infancy to the year they take their final exams. The alliance partners also aim to become a beacon of quality standards in the area of bilingual learning and to maintain this position over the long term. Each of the alliance partners will support the others in their work to drive progress and to further cooperation with state authorities.
Schulengel helps you collect free donations for a school of your choice!
Schulengel.de is an online platform that supports educational institutions such as schools, daycare centers or sports clubs with the help of your donation. At the moment, about 3400 institutions are registered at Schulengel.de. The concept: You start any online purchase at Schulengel.de, where you will be directed to your favorite online shop. More than 1000 partner shops (Amazon, Zalando, or ebay) pay a thank-you premium (3-10% of net price before tax and shipping) for every purchase that is made via Schulengel.de, without increasing the price for you. While 70% of the premium is sent directly to the institution of your choice, Schulengel.de uses the remaining 30% to cover the costs of editorial and technical administration of the website.
WHEELUP! is a programme by AOK Hessen for secondary schools in Hesse. With this programme, AOK Hessen motivates children and young people to get more exercise by using attractive mobility aids such as skateboards, scooters and many more. After successfully completing the programme modules 'WHEELUP! starter' and 'Action week with the WHEELUP! trailer', our school is now a 'WHEELUP! school'.