Panel disucssion - "The torment of choosing a school and languages"
We kindly invite you to a panel discussion on the topic „Die Qual der Schul- und Sprachenwahl“ ("The torment of choosing a school and languages" – the discussion will mainly be held in German).
The Institute for England and America Research of the Goethe University Frankfurt organizes this evening under the moderation of Robert Bitting (Rhein-Main-TV) to share groundbreaking ideas from science, economy, politics and school practice for students and parents.
Among those invited to speak are:
- Jan Fuchs (head of the secondary school Phorms Taunus Campus)
- Uwe Diehl (AXA Investment Managers Deutschland GmbH)
- Korhan Ekinci (President of the Landeselternbeirat Hessen)
- Prof. Daniela Elsner (IEAS, Goethe-University)
- Prof. Ilonca Hardy (Goethe-University)
- Dr. Gerhard Köhler (Heinrich-von-Gagern-secondary school)
- Thomas Schwarze (Wilhelm-Heinrich-von-Riehl-School, Wiesbaden)
The evening will take place on Thursday, 29 November 2018 at 19.30 in the Casino 1.811 room of the Goethe University on Campus Westend.
More information can be found in the flyer.
We are looking forward to meeting you!